Visit and experience the earliest style of Pennsylvania barns: the forebay Sweitzer. This magnificent and medieval-like structure first took hold on the landscape circa 1750 in the Willow Street area and the immediate environs.
- This event has passed.
June 24 2017
|Time:||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Event Categories:||Field Trip|
Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society2215 Millstream Road
Lancaster, PA 17602 United States
- Annual Storytelling Night September 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Pennsylvania German Dialect Classes Begin September 14
- Swiss-German 1717 Immigrant Journey to Lancaster PA September 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Blacksmithing Class September 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Christian Burkholder, Nonresistance, and War September 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm